this week was good because of...


...a fun day trip to Port Huron, where we saw the oldest lighthouse in Michigan.

...sunshine and mild temperatures.


...spending the weekend with my love.

...a perfectly-timed reminder that there are blessings in the midst of the dark.

...going to yoga not once, but twice in one week!


...starting a new evening devotional.

...the grace of letting myself rest on the couch (and the lovely company of kitty curled up next to me).


...a salad recipe that makes for an unexpectedly delicious combination of strawberries, avocado, feta cheese and chicken.

...discovering the beautiful writings of an inspiring woman. (How had I not read anything of hers before this?!?!)


...finally treating myself to a pedicure. (It had been a few months!)

...new opportunities at work.

What made your week good?

Comments

Popular Posts