this week was good because of...


...a Sunday afternoon spent exploring a local recreation area.

...treating ourselves to frozen yogurt on the first great Spring day.


...weather mild enough to wear these to church...


...and perfect for wearing these, too.


...being just adventurous enough not to worry when we got a little bit lost off the trail we were on.

...101 free prints from my favorite photo site.


...the simplest dinners, which are sometimes the best.

...letting my body get the rest it needed as it finished recovering from the cold I had last week.


...a lovely little Easter basket care package from Mom & Dad.

...being reminded that, sometimes, on the days when I feel like going to church the least, those are the days I most need to be there.

...time to scrapbook on Saturday and make awesome progress on a couple of smaller projects that needed attention.


...a day off in the middle of the week, just because, to get caught up on little things.

...snoozing in the morning between kitty and my love.

...weekends that are so full and relaxing that they feel delightfully longer than the two days they are.

What made your week good?

Comments

Popular Posts