this week was good because of...


...Gru's interest in the Christmas tree being limited to a desire to lounge on the skirt underneath (and, possibly, guard the presents).

...the beginning of my winter break. (I don't go back to work until the 5th!)


...a delicious Christmas dinner at Mom and Dad's.

...all the laughter and awesome conversation at my and his families' houses.


...how happy Wildcat Guy is to have his truck fully repaired and registered.

...travel without delays - either going or coming.

...time to talk and laugh and sing and simply enjoy each other's company.


...the baking I got to do for Christmas.

...a beautiful affirmation to worry less about "all these expectations based mainly on culture" (and, in my case, comparison).

What made your week good?

Comments

Popular Posts