this week was good because of...


...having a lovely reason to use the word "gaggle" on Sunday morning.

...not one, but two movies over the weekend. One I really liked, and the other...eh.

...following the lure of the Hot Now sign.


...the tasty artichoke bread I made to go with a salad and tomato soup.

...working at a campus that offers free nutrition consultations (even if I am a bit hesitant about the awesome, but different meal plan she designed).


...this awesome reflection from Michael Keaton. "Okay, fine."

...the opportunity to play in Excel. And by play, I mean learn how to format complex formulas using logic. (In a week of various challenges, my threshold for satisfaction becomes incredibly simple to meet.)


...treating myself to the add-on thirty-minute foot massage when I got a pedicure. Ahhhhhhh.

...plenty of home cooking.

What made your week good?

Comments

Popular Posts