two-page tuesday: the baby gift


After a bit of a break from making cards, I stumbled upon another opportunity to make a card this past weekend. I had been invited to a baby shower; and when I went to Target last week to pick up the gift itself, I realized that not only did I have just the right wrapping paper, but also I had good "ingredients" for a semi-coordinating card.

So Friday evening, while enjoying a fun movie on TV, I got to work assembling a simple, but delightful little card.


For some reason, the coordination of polka dots on the wrapping paper and on the card was incredibly satisfying. Perhaps that speaks to the lack of creative endeavors in my life right now...or perhaps it's a reminder that life is all about the little pleasures.

Either way, I was happy.

Comments

Popular Posts