two-page tuesday: michigan smash


Saturday, I got to play...and by play, I mean spread a stack of photos, memorabilia and other saved stuff in a big circle on the living room floor to figure out what should go in this mini-album and in what order. What album is this? This is the story of our move to Michigan - from my job interview through the highlights of our first couple of months here.


I knew I wanted to document this story in its own little album...and when I saw the mini Smash* book at Target, it was almost like my decision was made for me. Not only did the size seem perfect, but also I liked the idea of challenging myself with the Smash* book concept again.

So far, so good. I got everything in an order that I like, and now it's just a matter of putting it all in.

Comments

Popular Posts