torn out: from in style

 (The color issue is always interesting...)

(This dress makes me wish for a lovely occasion.)
 
(It was neat to find out why cocktail rings are called that.)
 
(I told Wildcat Guy that his team's shade of blue was in style this season - to which he responded, "It's always in style." My bad.)
 
(This dress - by Baja East - is super fun and something I would love to wear all summer.)
 
(I thought this list of distinctions was useful.)
 
(Such pretty colors - and I like that this company is making healthier polishes.)
 
(This is why I like Target - fun pieces like this dress and this shirt.)
 
(This shirt is pretty great, too...and yes, I realize the irony that, in the color issue, so much of what I liked was in neutrals or black and white.)

Source: the April 2014 issue of InStyle

Comments

Popular Posts