this week was good because of...


...celebrating Wildcat Guy's birthday with a cookie cake.

...the Winter Olympics (even if they do keep me up late).


...a simple but delicious first home-cooked meal in our new place.

...gratitude for the financial support of our families to help with this life transition.


...the delightful fact that my commute is opposite the main flow of commute traffic.

...watching the sun rise in the mornings.

...my first week at the new job - both thrilling and overstimulating.


...how taken - absolutely taken - Gru is with his new toy (not visible in this picture, but on top of the cabinet nonetheless).

...the cable and internet service we have (yay!).

...getting almost all of the boxes unpacked and stuff put away. (So close to being done!)

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: (nothing at the moment)

Comments

Popular Posts