this week was good because of...


...celebrating our three-month anniversary.

...making the decision to accept a job offer I received on Friday.

...the whole five minutes (!) it took me to submit my name change at the social security office.


...tasting wines at the winery where we were married.

...the productive, satisfying rhythms of the daily schedule I've created for myself.


...enjoying the beautiful winter weather.

...a genuine, heartfelt reflection about one person's approach to balancing personal beliefs with individual relationships and interactions.


...time snuggling on the couch with Gru - and yes, staying cozy warm in my Cookie Monster fleece pants (an awesome Christmas present from my love).

...the different interesting conversations with former colleagues about changes happening in the department and division I used to work in.


...taking advantage of the mild weather later in the week to go for a hike in the woods.

...a BCS Championship watch party with friends.


...cookies and milk.

...this beautiful reminder posed by my yoga instructor on Saturday morning: "Just be. Exactly who you are at exactly this moment."

...lovely afternoon naps.


...my recipe binders being well-organized at last.

...watching a bunch of good movies - on DVD and at the theater.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: Fierce Leadership by Susan Scott

Comments

Popular Posts