this week was good because of...


...using our new cast-iron grill pan for the first time.

...Vintage Blonde having her baby.

...a gorgeous demonstration of how grace and strength work together.


...our new silverware arriving in the mail!

...having the weekend to myself.

...this amazing - amazing! - piece of art.


...the 8:30 pm showing on Thursday night - even better than a midnight showing!

...napping on the couch with Gru while my love made dinner.

...the universe's consistent message for me last week, even online.


...the creamed corn that Wildcat Guy made as part of Tuesday night's dinner.

...hearing a couple of my favorite worship songs at just the right time.


...his patience with my antics and moods.

...a soothing, yet invigorating yoga practice on Saturday morning.

...an excerpt from the passage our yoga instructor read: "I will endure sadness for it opens my soul."


...being a wi$e and responsible shopper. (Not that easy when fun shoes like this were available!)

...the perfect black blazer from an old go-to. (And by "old," I mean, "don't shop there much because my bank account prefers other stores.")

...friends' help networking and identifying job openings.

...the first phone interview.
 

...French silk pie. Mmmm.

...this adorable post that makes my heart's ache for a dog even stronger.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly, and Home-Baked Comfort

Comments

Popular Posts