this week was good because of...


...Wildcat Guy joining me for an early-morning hike.

...his apparently-unending patience and love.


...an assorted bag of M&M's from my campus birthday twin. (Our birthdays are the same day, just 6 years apart.)

...embracing a student writing something I disagree with.


...picking up our marriage license from the county clerk.

...the compliments I keep getting from people about how calm I seem. Their perceptions are mostly true - although, if I'm being honest, there's a little bit of duck-paddling happening.

...a fun lunch with girlfriends.


...Gru's attempt to claim this box for his own.

...my former director calling to make sure I'd received an invitation to a celebration that my former department is hosting (in honor of a project I contributed to for about a year).


...the wedding of a dear and lovely friend.

...claiming birthday rewards at my favorite places. (more on that soon!)


...using that "two birds with one stone" approach to my trial hairdo for my own wedding to have great hair for said friend's wedding.

...the awesome fun of sitting with Wildcat Guy on Sunday afternoon to make our wedding playlist.


...the way Wildcat Guy loves Gru.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: last week's issue of Time magazine

Comments

Popular Posts