this week was good because of...


...meeting new "neighbors" like Pumpkin...


...and Tuxedo. Tux is a very (very!) friendly neighbor who just makes himself right at home...or he would, if we let him into the house. Which we don't. This, on the other hand, was harder to resist.


...the way Gru lets Wildcat Guy pat his belly.


...the first birthday celebration for a friend's son.


...buying his wedding ring.


...the viable possibilities in my search for bridal jewelry.

...bringing my dress home after the alterations were finished.


...Wildcat Guy's infinite patience. Because four trips to Michael's in one week has to be annoying - and yet he just goes along with it! (Why four? To take advantage of all the coupons we have, that can only be used one per person per day.)

...surviving a very hectic week with minimal frustration and crankiness.


...the deer we saw in town as we left Wildcat Mom & Dad's house tonight.

...a new fun song that makes me miss going dancing a little bit.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: my last issue of Martha Stewart Weddings magazine

Comments

Popular Posts