this week was good because of...


...the stunning (!!) double rainbow - including one with a full arch - on Thursday morning. (What a lovely start to the day!)

...really good, positive conversations with Wildcat Guy about home stuff (i.e. sharing chores, being partners - you know, the little stuff that can turn big).

...this reflection on slowing down - which has a point about smart phone that I really connected with.


...seeing a really good movie with my love (after a wonderful double dinner date with friends).

...the preview for this movie, which we're very much looking forward to.

...a good weekend of doing and relaxing.


...successfully repotting our new plants - one for my office, one for our living room.

...a song that is absolutely beautiful to me, with its lyrics and grooving rhythms.


...finally trying this cupcake recipe (which I'll say more about soon).

...this adorable video of a baby elephant playing in a kiddie pool. Seriously - you have to see this.


...finding out that the paper I needed to buy for our wedding invitations was on sale...


...at both stores that we needed to visit! (Only Michael's carries the particular brand and color of purple paper that I'm using.)

...being done making our wedding invitations! (All that's left is the addressing.)


...celebrating Miracle Treat Day.

...this awesomely true list of problems only introverts will understand.


...finishing my lesson plans for the class I'm teaching this Fall.

...the videos and activities that I've compiled for individual lessons (and testing their "messages" on our office workers).


...beating this level of Candy Crush (which had been my nemesis for weeks and weeks).

...his amusement at how excited I was to accomplish this.


...a delicious crockpot version of macaroni and cheese. (It was even tastier because Wildcat Guy made it!)

...finding a successful balance between the occasional visit to the coffee shop right across the street for afternoon drinks and the healthier, wi$er choice to refrain.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman

Comments

Popular Posts