this week was good because of...


...these beautiful note cards that I found in the dollar bin at Michael's.

...this well-stated perspective challenging a common assumption about terrorist acts.

...letting myself snooze a little bit on a rainy, thundery morning.


...starting to get boxes packed for this summer's move.

...a great conversation with one of my student staff about life and patience.


...a lovely batch of lemon bars for a dinner for my students.

...this awesome "top 10" list discussing the importance of personal style in creativity.


...chili dogs and tater tots.

...going to lunch with colleagues and letting ourselves have a moment.


...helping Wildcat Guy play PhraseFriends.

...discovering the adorableness of these cats and these dogs.


...some interesting floral possibilities for the wedding.

...a well-timed reminder that I need to get back into the habit of personal time and journaling.

...delightful happy news for a few different friends.


...cinnamon bun doughnuts (courtesy of this recipe) on a kinda lazy Saturday morning.

...the cool realization late last Sunday night that I went almost all weekend offline...then doing it again this weekend (somewhat intentionally).


...another fun display for a movie we're definitely looking forward to seeing.

...a movie that turned out being better than I expected (even if it made my brain hurt at times).

...lunch with the future in-laws.


...homemade chicken enchiladas (and a big salad o' veggies!).

...registering for more yoga classes with the local instructor.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: The Kind Diet by Alicia Silverstone and Barefoot Contessa at Home by Ina Garten

Comments

Popular Posts