two-page tuesday: more cards


This week, I was still working my way through my motley collection of paper and stickers to create as many Christmas cards as I could.


I don't think I'll ever feel 100% comfortable mixing and matching patterns on my own (that's part of the reason I like Basic Grey so much!), but every once in a while, I find a combination that I'm proud of.


This one kind of works - but I had problems figuring out the cream-colored mat strip.


And this one? I really liked. In fact, I made a few of these, each slightly different in the color combinations, but a sweet, wintry card that pays homage to the holidays.

I'm getting closer and closer to being done!

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: just finished In the Sanctuary of Outcasts by Neil White

Comments

Popular Posts