this week was good because of...


...some delightful holiday celebrations full of family and joy.

...a satisfying balance between doing and relaxing during the holiday break.


...a couple of hours at the local coffee shop to finish up some work.

...marshmallows in my hot chocolate.


...the stack of books Mom sent me home with (one of which I'm not sure she'll be getting back).


...a mug of hot tea and some gingerbread cookies while finishing up Christmas cards.

...spending some time cleaning up my scrapbook table and getting things organized.


...seeing our last movie of 2012 - and seeing previews for some new ones in 2013.

...the exciting prospect of Wildcat Guy being on a regular schedule (now that he's not working third shift anymore).


...the delicious gyro sandwich and perfectly crispy french fries served at the new pizza and sandwich shop that we found out opened here in town.

...my new 2013 planner finally (!) arriving in the mail.


...the line-up of black shoes that I packed for our trip to Michigan.

...a safe, weather-free drive up to Michigan.


...heart-to-heart conversation with Vintage Blonde at the coffee shop.

...the awesome "couple's friendship" we have with Vintage Blonde and her dear husband.


...cute pasta shapes for our Christmas dinner.

...this poignant reminder that the holidays don't need to be extravagant to be wonderful.

What made your week good?

Where I am: Michigan
What I'm reading: (nothing)

Comments

Popular Posts