two-page tuesday: cele-bear-ating

Tonight's scrapbooking was a short-term endeavor, but it was nice to give myself that time to be creative in the midst of all the hecticness around here.


First on the to-do list?  Creating a fun, slightly silly birthday card for Dad (Papa Bear?) from the scrap box.


It turned out wonderfully, and I know he'll like it. Inside, it says, "Cele-bear-ate!"


Then, I decided to finish the page that I wasn't able to finish at last month's crop.  Because tonight, I had the "stuff" that I had forgotten to take with me.


It didn't turn out quite as I'd envisioned,  but I'm happy I was able to complete the layout. Yay for another page done!


And my sweet kitty was there with me the whole time.  He's recently taken to laying against the wall instead of under the chair.  Perhaps he likes the back support?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: (nothing at the moment)

Comments

Popular Posts