this week was good because of...

...a surprise weekend with my three best friends. (More on that to come!)

...laughing until our cheeks and stomachs hurt.

...the joy of being loved by friends' little ones.

...his welcome-home hugs.

...a lovely henna tattoo at the campus fall festival.

...cotton candy and funnel cake.

...hearing one of my favorite songs on Pandora on Monday morning.

...baking cake with his Mamaw's recipe.

...the compliment of his coworkers liking this cake as much as they do.

...a raccoon sighting outside Wildcat Guy's apartment.

...getting a very productive week at work squeezed into three days.

...a cat-sitter who truly enjoys spending time with Gru.

...fun stamps on a package from home.

...the perfect new rain coat that my Grandpa bought me for my birthday.

...a really cute news feature.

...pork chops from a local farm.

...exchanging jokes with Wildcat Guy about which pigs these pork chops came from (oink, oink!).

...a sweet little autumn wish left on my bulletin board at work.

...eating pancakes with students.

...realizing our wedding is now less than two years away.

...the now-traditional bag of M&M's from my birthday "twin" at work.

...a Board of Directors meeting filled with enthusiasm and productivity.

...marking recipes in the cookbook Mom & Dad gave me for my birthday.

...a dinner-and-a-movie night with Wildcat Guy.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: the October issue of Smithsonian magazine

Comments

Catt Larson said…
What happened to the "(More to come)"?? Never saw the more!

Popular Posts