torn out: from in style

(I showed this dress to Wildcat Guy and he said, "that looks like you." It also reminds me of pictures of my mom when I was a toddler. Very sassy and fun dress proving yet again why I like JCPenney.)

(I've never been a fan of the Kardashians...but I am a huge fan of this section of Khloe Kardashian's shoe closet!)

(This sentiment in a Danskin ad sums up my feelings about hiking in such a lovely way. The sideways upload, though? Not so lovely. My apologies.)

(You have a 1 in 4 chance of guessing which dress I like in this set. Wildcat Guy guessed right away. Can you?)*

(Yes. Yes, it should.)

(This spread about Dylan Lauren's wedding was so fun! I don't anticipate having such a colorful affair, but the theme - and how thoroughly they carried it out - was inspiring.)

(This might be the first recipe I've ever seen that makes me want to try bourbon.)

(Yes, I already have a pair of brown knee-high boots. That doesn't mean I can't admire others, right?)

(This list by the September cover girl - the ever-fabulous Beyonce - was neat to read. I particularly liked #4.)

Source: September 2011 InStyle magazine

* If you guessed the green one on the left, you win the gold star! I don't know why I enjoy the 70's flowy styles so much, but I just can't help myself.

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: just finished Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer

Comments

Catt Larson said…
I guessed the green one only because it seemed like the most likely but didn't think you would really like the peep hole in the front. Khloe's closet - seriously!? I have some shopping to do ;)

Popular Posts