this week was good because of...

...Gru's hilarious antics playing with his tail.

...tentatively exploring the technique of art journaling.

...quality casual time with my love.

...relaxing on a Saturday afternoon with some college football and the latest issue of my favorite wedding magazine.

...college football! (In case you missed my reference to it above.)

...pre-ordering the newest CD from one of my favorite bands.

...a delicious, tangy new recipe for a satisfying veggie stir-fry.

...an invitation to co-present a program at an upcoming professional conference.

...fun results from an experiment with a t-shirt.

...finding a good balance and dynamic with a project colleague.

...local milk in a glass bottle.

...being viewed as a resource for former students.

...the confidence and strength to be candid and firm with students.

...a Sunday afternoon that was quite productive, but felt quite lazy.

...being offered an oh-my-gosh, are-you-for-real kind of birthday present from Mom and Dad. (Details to come!)

...saving my leftover milkshake in the freezer.

...a pedicure with the dark, but stunning color of Black Cherry Chutney.

...being realistic with my expectations for social time with a colleague.

...seeing this awesome graphic on a friend's blog (which she attributed to this site).

...comp days that I can use in place of a couple vacation days.

...what felt like a super-successful trip to the grocery store.

...liberating a corn worm from the cozy burrow he had made.

...putting my corn knobs to good use in the past couple of weeks.

...fresh corn from a local farm for 50 cents an ear.

...ideas for wedding favors.

...watching the original Star Wars on Spike TV. Brought to you by E-Harmony. Seriously.

...recognizing my body's limits.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: just finished I Don't Know How She Does It by Allison Pearson

Comments

Popular Posts