this week was good because of...



...a fantastic wedding weekend with Wildcat Guy's family.

...having fun in my hand-decorated hat.

...getting away for a long weekend together.

...so much laughter that my cheeks hurt.

...a beautiful graphic by an inspiring artist.



...hilarious pictures of Gru yawning.

...Gru using his (dog) bed.

...ordering a t-shirt that I think is comfortable and flattering - and that he thinks is attractive and the right shade of blue.



...a well-done haircut by a new stylist.

...finding ways to avoid washing and styling my hair every day (for personal convenience, and for energy conservation).

...a lovely novel (which I found out afterward was written by a Boston College alumna!).



...a delicious homemade dinner of garlic-lime chicken, baked potato and caesar salad.

...a new convenient, tasty freezer staple: Tyson's Grilled and Ready chicken breasts.

...making interesting progress in our department's hiring process.



...a beautiful swimsuit that fits wonderfully.

...the self-indulgent moment of "Hey, that's me!" after seeing my "Shades of Summer" picture in the lead-in collage for this year's project!



...laughing at how much Gru shreds in just one petting.

...not caring, because the next task after petting him was vacuuming.

...my future cat-sitter's comment that she'd love to "watch the little...well, big guy for you."



...Chocoscopes candy bars. Hilarious to see at the grocery store!

...finishing a policy document that has been "in development" since (wait for it) December.

...a fascinating show about the technology used to capture glimpses of polar bears' lives.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: How I Planned Your Wedding by Susan Wiggs and Elizabeth Wiggs Maas

Comments

Popular Posts