this week was good because of...



...an afternoon road trip to Louisville with Wildcat Guy...

...to see Cirque du Soleil's Alegria show.

...the giddy feeling I get from the glow of the first fireflies of the year.



...a well-balanced, recipe-less dinner.

...finding common appreciation for avocado and other tasty foods.

...a beautiful worship song at church this morning.



...a day at the pool.

...a lovely little tan line on my left ring finger.

...making good use of the public library.

...curling up in a big dry towel and reading on the couch when I got home from the pool.



...using my new lunchbox.

...his patience when I have a grumpy spell.

...Lady Antebellum's performance on the CMT Music Awards.



...a moment of amusement when I realized how prevalent a particular color was in a load of laundry.

...receiving a huge compliment from the VP of my division.



...more fun with ice.

...an entertaining "conversation" between churches.



...Edy's super-creamy Double-Fudge Brownie ice cream.

...finding out why this movie was nominated for such significant awards.



...playing Google's guitar.

...a successful first couple of days with my summer staff.



...a delicious first experience at a restaurant recommended by friends.

...getting a great deal on a new cookbook.



...enjoying the last of the Easter candy.

...a colleague who let me have an "oh my goodness" moment of stressing out.

...honest, engaging conversation with a student leader.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: Shelter Me by Juliette Fay

Comments

OH Joneses said…
I'll have to check out 127 hours

Popular Posts