my happy place in the sunshine



"Life is full of little wonders that can make us happy."

When I read this opening line to today's reflection, I instantly thought of all the beautiful sunny weather we've had here in the past week. It's the perfect type of weather - sunny, warm, breezy. The type of weather that makes staying inside impossible...



...whether it's to eat lunch on Sunday after church...



...or to relax for a while with Wildcat Guy on a Friday evening.



It makes me feel so good to spend time on the lawn behind my building...to spread out my old Winnie the Pooh blanket and stretch out underneath the trees...to read, journal, rest, nap or whatever. Even with the cars driving by on the road nearby, it's peaceful and luxurious. Ahhhhh. This makes me happy.

What little things can you count on to make you happy?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: Naturally Thin by Bethenny Frankel

Comments

Catt Larson said…
visits from friends
my kids delight in figuring out something else in the world
cooking/bakig
Catt Larson said…
that should have been BAKING
Lee said…
Ehh...bakig, baking...I knew what you meant. =)

Popular Posts