this week was good because of...



...a lovely four-day weekend visiting dear friends.

...how corny and sweet Wildcat Guy is.

...using only one tank of gas in three and a half weeks.

...my friend buying me some wedding magazines (so I didn't get bored, of course).



...my adorable kitty being well-cared for while I was gone.

...ordering my wedding planner.

...the lovely chimes of the campus clock.

...realizing that I've been a Brother for 14 years (!).

...delicious Szechuan shrimp.



...a healthy debate about whether flip-flops count as shoes, particularly when packing. (For the record, they don't!)

..."Bethenny Ever After."

...enjoying a new blog.

...the pulled chicken at Sonny's BBQ.

What made your week good?

Where I am: Wilmington, NC
What I'm reading: all those wedding magazines!

Comments

Catt Larson said…
we had a lovely weekend with you as well! So glad that our move to Wilmington hasn't deterred your visits. It's always so great to have you. Excited about taking Brett to some of our new favorite spots in town! He must see campus too. Enjoy the wedding magazines, every bride-to-be should have a few to look through
Catt Larson said…
I just realized the first picture is of your bear amongst the azaleas at the Creek! adorable! Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures. When can I expect those? ;)

Popular Posts