this week was good because of...


...how comfortable Gru seems to be in his new home.

...oh, right - figuring out just the right name for our new kitty.
...a really fun sign at TJ Maxx.

...incorporating new, smart, useful routines into my weekly schedule.

...a beautiful bouquet of alstromeria and daisies (not pictured) from Wildcat Guy.

...attending an inspiring, challenging talk about stuff.

...quiet time for myself on Sunday morning before church...

...while my love and my kitty both snoozed.

...the soft, lovely colors of my Easter wreath.

...philosophical and practical conversations with colleagues.

...a cute, comfortable new tunic that looked great over my denim leggings. (That's right - "denim leggings...NOT "jeggings.")

...one of my staffs hosting a super-cool program about tattoos and piercings.

...a hilarious April Fool's joke at Kodak Gallery.

...using leftovers wisely.

...introducing Gru to the joy of open windows on a sunny afternoon.

...time at Starbucks, working on my journal.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: The Doctor's Wife by Elizabeth Brundage

Comments

Popular Posts