today, i am thankful for...



…Mom and Dad. Their wisdom, guidance and love is invaluable.

…my friends. They may not be close by, but they are always in my heart and thoughts; and I treasure the times I have with them.

…Wildcat Guy. Building a relationship with him challenges me to be a better person, and I am blessed to share my life with him.

…my job. Or rather, this step in my career. Because every day, I feel more and more strongly that this line of work is where I’m meant to be.

…my home. Not everyone would enjoy living in a residence hall apartment, with students’ steps coming and going throughout the day. But looking beyond the free apartment and utilities, I am happy to have a sweet little apartment full of coziness and comfort to call home.

…my good life. I may have frustrations and difficulties, but in the grand scheme of things, my life is full of happiness. So while I could go on and on about what I’m thankful for, I will end here.

Wishing each of you a lovely Thanksgiving full of yummy goodness and heartfelt care!

Where I am: Springfield, KY
What I'm reading: (nothing at the moment)

Comments

Popular Posts