this week was good because of...



...a friend's beautiful wedding and fabulously fun reception.

...time spent with good friends.

...one of those friends (who reads the blog) asking in reference to Wildcat Guy, "Wait, what's his real name again?"



...starting and ending a day with him.

...the last session of a great book group.



...taking pictures of the animals at the Oklahoma City Zoo.

...the relief of having my point-and-shoot with me when both the battery and the spare battery on my D-SLR died.

...a lazy Sunday morning. Sans alarm clock.



...lunch at Whataburger.

...my football team becoming bowl-eligible.

...a beautiful, heart-wrenching book.



...seeing the pentaceratops skull (the largest dinosaur skull in the world).

...a new Pandora station (titled "low-key") that follows up Michael Buble and Jim Brickman with Evanescence. Seriously.



...traveling by plane.

...a productive Board of Directors meeting.



...a superb coffeehouse event hosted by my student staff.

...the amazing bear hug from Wildcat Guy when I stopped by his apartment on my way home from the airport.

...a pair of comfortable, stylish black dress pants. That don't require ironing.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: just finished Eternal on the Water by Joseph Monninger

Comments

TheBaxter said…
That week was good because of all the amazing friends who made it in to share such a special day with Alec and me! I mean, the whole getting married thing was good too ;-) It means so much more sharing it with all of you!

Glad you got to go see the animals!

Popular Posts