this week was good because of...



...a morning hike with Wildcat Guy.

...the creativity, enthusiasm and dedication of my student staff for this year.

...Wildcat Guy's support, encouragement and understanding during staff training week.



...a soothing cup of chai mid-week.

...my yoga instructor's calming words during class - "This is your space, your time."



...the super-thick, fashion-filled September issue of InStyle magazine.

...perfect weather for staff portraits.

...the small boost to my ego when students are using those staff portraits for their Facebook profile pictures.



...the scriptural equivalent of a smack upside the head.

...a successful end to my search for a new wallet, and for a new bath mat.



...a tasty, hit-the-spot lunch from one of my favorite fast food places.

...being able to delegate - in the true sense of letting go of whatever task I've delegated.



...watching slugs in the woods and making up stories for them.

...an entertaining spoof on Facebook.

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: the last little bit of Under the Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes

Comments

TheBaxter said…
Facebook spoof WIN! Awesome :-)

Popular Posts