this week was good because of...



...a day with Mom and Dad.

...the compassion, care and concern I've received during a very difficult week.

...having Wildcat Guy at my side when I said goodbye to my kitty cat.



...an asiago cheese bagel with cream cheese and sweet tea.

...the My Panera card.

...finding towels to match my new shower curtain.



...an entertaining, yummy dinner with Wildcat Guy.

...the mid-year bonus arriving in my bank account.



...the simple joy of drinking from this adorable mug (a souvenir of my Florida vacation).

...relief at filling one of the two openings in my department.

...dinner and a movie with Wildcat Guy.



...indulging in the guilty pleasure of "comfort food" from Taco Bell.

...the hilariousness of hearing someone describe a 2.5-hour drive as "such a long drive."

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: just finished Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner, and still making my way through Under the Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes

Comments

Popular Posts