this week was good because of...


...adorable bear-shaped peanut butter cups.

...comforting hugs from Wildcat Guy and compassionate, supportive words from Mom after receiving a difficult diagnosis for my cat.

...a four-mile walk to start my Saturday morning.

...the interesting conversations that can happen during a four-mile walk.


...Mom renewing my subscription to Semi-Homemade magazine.

...seeing "Toy Story 3" with Wildcat Guy.

...the lovely satisfaction of taking a shower in a just-cleaned bathtub.


...lunch at Cracker Barrel with colleagues.

...the preview for "Secretariat" (which I'd never heard of until then).

...feeling content with life, even in the midst of stress and challenge.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: Under the Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes

Comments

Popular Posts