this week was good because of...


...going on vacation with Wildcat Guy.

...introducing him to some of my dearest friends.

...seeing "Eclipse" with girlfriends.


...a morning walk on the beach.

...the song, "Kind of Perfect" by Kacy Crowley.


...a delicious cinnamon roll from the local coffee shop.

...an evening of Taboo and margaritas.


...discovering a lovely new cupcake shop in Wilmington.

...the first preview for "Eat, Pray, Love."

...Javier Bardem in the role of Felipe.


...showing Wildcat Guy around one of my favorite towns.

...hugs and kisses from a precious little girl.


...the beauty of a sunset over the Creek.

...coming home and sitting on the couch with my kitty.


...a horse-drawn trolley ride through historic downtown Wilmington.

...feeling content.

What made your week good?

Where I am: Dallas, North Carolina
What I'm reading: the July issue of Scrapbooks, etc. magazine

Comments

Popular Posts