this week was good because of...




...a baby shower celebration with friends from church.

...a relaxing Mother's Day afternoon.

...meeting Wildcat Guy's parents and remaining siblings during an unexpectedly calm, comfortable evening.

...homemade barbeque chicken pizza.

...a Cinco de Mayo night out...complete with hilarious karaoke performances.

...finishing a rough draft of our fall staff training.

...the tasty yumminess of fried calamari over fettucine with the perfect slightly-spicy marinara sauce.

...the comfort of being in a relationship with someone who recognizes and supports the passion and dedication I have for my career.

...an amazing dance recital by the campus dance group.

...the warm fuzzy feeling of Wildcat Guy going to church without me...at my church.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: just finished A Big Little Life by Dean Koontz

Comments

Popular Posts