week in the life - reflection




I am really proud of myself for completing the Week in the Life challenge that Ali Edwards hosted from her blog. Going into the week, I wasn't sure I'd be able to stay with it...but I did. Every day for seven days, I took pictures, wrote notes and collected the bits and pieces.

Monday, 19 April
Tuesday, 20 April
Wednesday, 21 April
Thursday, 22 April
Friday, 23 April
Saturday, 24 April
Sunday, 25 April

And I really enjoyed it. It was a bit challenging, especially the note-taking - because I thought I was good at recording the details of my day-to-day in my planner and journal. Until this past week. When I realized how little of the day-to-day I actually track. And while I enjoyed compiling the record, I think I'm okay with how I've done it in the past - either with simple photos of the little things that make me smile or think, with notes in my blog or journal or planner, or (in some cases) with nothing at all.

In the next couple of weeks, I'm hoping to print the pictures, and to compile everything into the scrapbook pages for my album...I'll be sure to share once they're done. But still - phew. Here's to an awesome (completed) experience!

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: The Art of Simple Food by Alice Waters, and the April issue of Coastal Living

Comments

Popular Posts