this week was good because of...




...having a rolling pin to make this year's king cake.

...doing yoga.

...a new CD with a beautiful song that I can't stop listening to.

...time to talk about topics that serve no purpose other than to provoke intellectual and spiritual reflection and consideration.



...finding my new favorite tee - with a color, design and fit I love - at a store I normally only visit for handbags.

...watching the Olympics.

...a Valentine's card from my Grandpa, including a gift card to go "sightseeing at Wally World."



...adorably quirky spring themes at Target.

...positive and encouraging feedback from my staff on their supervisor evaluation.

...personal self-confidence.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: I See You Everywhere by Julia Glass

Comments

Popular Posts