this week was good because of...




...a pumpkin muffin treat from Panera Bread.

...a fabulous hair cut.

...eating a real dinner almost every night this week. (i.e. something I have cooked and put thought and effort into)

...a girls' night at the movies, with laughter and cheeky cynicism to improve the ruin of a good novel.



...a new CD full of relaxing, laidback tunes - including an acoustic version of "Kiss From a Rose" by Sandi Thom.

...the IKEA catalog in my mailbox. Drool.

...watching the Opening Ceremonies for the Winter Olympics.

...supportive, kind conversation exchanges with a blogger down under.



...baking a red velvet pound cake to celebrate Valentine's Day with my staff.

...baking peanut-butter cup brownies to celebrate the start of the semester with my colleagues.

...seeing previews for "Alice in Wonderland" and the new M. Night Shyamalan film, "The Last Airbender."

...making time to scrapbook.

...a promising start to the online dating...and having a friend to exchange tales with.

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: I See You Everywhere by Julia Glass

Comments

Popular Posts