this week was good because of...




...Dorian "helping" me pack.

...beating the snow on my drive to North Carolina.



...discovering the wonderful world of Ikea.

...leaving Ikea with lots of ideas, not lots of purchases.

...much-appreciated words of confidence from my Assistant VP.



...homemade Nutella-filled ebelskivers for breakfast on Sunday. Yum.

...Pink's daring and amazing performance at the Grammy's.

...recognizing that I will always like movies other people really don't.



...playing in the snow.

...laughing...and laughing...and laughing.

...emerging victorious in back-to-back games of Scrabble.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: the current issue of Coastal Living magazine

Comments

Kat McNally said…
Dear Lee, thank you so much for your kind words on my recent (and difficult) blog post. It really meant a lot to have your support and understanding.
You are in exactly the right place with the love you have for your friends who have children, and I am sure that they appreciate your tremendously for it.
I hope that you have had many reasons to be grateful for wonderful weeks so far in 2010. I look forward to reading about more of them!
Kat x
Lee said…
Kat, thanks for stopping by my corner of the blog world! I hope you'll visit again soon. =)

Have a wonderful week full of blessings and happiness! =)

Popular Posts