this week was good because of...




...a comfortable Saturday at home, complete with ponytail, flannel shirt and leggings.

...a week of crazy college bowl games.

...genuine conversations with colleagues about work and life.

...friends stopping by for the night.



...one last Christmas present waiting in my mailbox.

...having the students back from winter break.

...a really great message about simplicity at Chapel.



...Dorian keeping my lap warm while I work on the computer (even if his using my arm as a pillow slows down my typing).

...hanging out with my staff and residents.

...a dinner of chocolate-chip pancakes and cold milk.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: Mennonite in a Little Black Dress by Rhoda Janzen, and Always The Bridesmaid by Whitney Lyles

Comments

Popular Posts