this week was good because of...




...side-splitting laughter and tasty Starbucks beverages with girlfriends.

...a delightful, comfortable evening with Security Guy and his son.

...an unbelievable night of letting loose on the dance floor (and platforms).



...good times and late nights with some of my favorite people.

...watching fireflies and holding hands on the deck.

...Jeannine's well-deserved victory on "So You Think You Can Dance."

...finding out the answers to my questions.



...hole-in-the-wall barbeque.

...the opportunity to share my skeleton in the closet.

...enjoying a movie so much more than I thought I would.

...making out on the couch.



...a refreshed sense of passion, pride and commitment for my fraternity.

...baby animals at the zoo.

...making new friends and acquaintances.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: the third book in Dean Koontz's Frankenstein trilogy

Comments

Popular Posts