this holiday weekend was good because of...




...a fantastic Fourth of July celebration, complete with backyard fireworks.

...spending time in one of my favorite towns.

...heartfelt conversations and genuine laughter with close friends.



...relaxing and soaking in the sun on the bow of the boat.

...the refreshing spray of salt water.



...driving through the mountains.

...time spent playing and laughing with babies and toddlers.

...hilarious efforts to set me up with a local guy.



...feeling at home.

...peaceful mornings and evenings by the water.

...the way time slows down at the Creek.

What made your holiday weekend good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: the July issue of InStyle magazine

Comments

Anonymous said…
My FB message told you all you needed to know about why MY weekend was absolutely fantastic and I'm so glad yours was, too :)

Popular Posts