this will definitely be "curiouser and curiouser"




How did I not know that Tim Burton was filming "Alice in Wonderland"? Starring Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter. I was browsing recent posts on my favorite pop culture-gossip website over lunch today, when I came across the film's publicity shot of Johnny Depp...and oh my goodness. Had the headline not identified him, I may not have realized who it was. Wow.

I have my fingers crossed that this film lives up to its potential! I mean, besides Johnny Depp in a role that he could do amazing things with, it has Alan Rickman as the Caterpillar...Helena Bonham-Carter as the Queen of Hearts...and Marton Csokas.

Sigh. I have to wait until March 2010 to see this?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: Belong to Me by Marisa de los Santos

Comments

Popular Posts