this week was good because of...




...finding out that ultra fine point Sharpies are now sold individually.

...the lovely parade of men on the season premiere of "The Bachelorette."

...constructive, enriching conversations with students.



...an afternoon of hiking and relaxing in the woods.

...the season premiere of "So You Think You Can Dance."

...a productive, flowing evening of scrapbooking at a local scrapbook store.

...naps with my kitty curled up next to me.

...an inspiring graduation ceremony.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: One Perfect Day by Lauraine Snelling

Comments

Anonymous said…
For some reason, when I read these every week, I'm not sure what week you're talking about...

But, what made this last week good for me?

One last grad-school-free week before a crazy summer of classes

AND

A three-day weekend followed by a picture-perfect beach day :)

Popular Posts