i even like his name




I've mentioned before that my family and I are pretty particular when it comes to naming our pets. Some people might call it overkill, but for us, it's part of the fun of having animals. So when I went looking for a cat, I was also looking forward to the naming of the cat.

Until I chose the cat I wanted to adopt. Because apparently, someone at the Humane Society has a talent for picking out really great, fun names for the strays they receive. So the name my little kitty came home with is the name he'll be keeping...and that name is Dorian.

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: the latest issue of Smithsonian magazine

Comments

Adrianne said…
check out this group on flickr.
http://www.flickr.com/groups/bluecats/
TheBaxter said…
He is such a cutie! And it truly is a great name. I had to change my cat's original name, because I couldn't run around referring to her as "Not Dead." Daphne was a much better choice!

Popular Posts