a little out of the ordinary


Some girls don't like sports. They don't enjoy watching football, and only watch the Super Bowl for the ads and the socialness of it. I'm not that girl. I love watching football - college or professional - and when the Super Bowl is on, I pay just as much attention to the game as to the commercials. This might sound unusual, but I think that girls being interested in the game itself is more common than people admit.

However, I don't know that I've heard of too many other girls who do this while watching the Super Bowl:



Yes, that's my scrapbooking stuff spread out on my coffee table. It was the perfect Sunday evening...watching the Super Bowl, finishing a mini-album, making Valentine's cards.

Typical? Probably not. But isn't being atypical more fun sometimes??

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: the weather reports for Tampa, FL!

Comments

Joy said…
Great multi-tasker! Will you be posting pictures of the finished product? I'd especially be interested in seeing the Valentine's Day cards! :) Thanks!
TheBaxter said…
I was at a gathering with some Brothers and other folks and one female Brother was knitting a blanket for her niece while watching the game. Multitasking in non-traditional ways is a universal girl trait :-)
The Rube said…
My multitasking consisted of watching the game and eating a pulled pork sandwich. This was followed by another pulled pork sandwich. I'm very good at multitasking.
Lee said…
Yes, pictures of my finished mini-album will be posted...hopefully, in the next couple of weeks, after I return from a conference this week and get settled back into life after a very hectic, irregular couple of weeks. I hadn't planned on posting the Valentine's Day card...but when there's such enthusiastic interest, how can I refuse? =) Stay tuned...

Popular Posts