this week was good because of...




...a girls' night out with new girlfriends.

...the students' return to campus.

...a fun double date of dinner and a movie.

...discovering an interesting new television show.

...tulips and other spring flowers at the grocery store.

...encouragement and support from many perspectives about my dilemma.

...the inspiration and joy of a favorite worship song at church this morning.

...feeling like my thoughts are a bit more organized...even if I still don't have many answers.

...watching the BCS National Championship with my staff and residents.

...an unexpected "make-up" vacation day I get to take because of work I did over the holidays, and...

...the plane ticket I bought to North Carolina for the resulting three-day weekend.

At least, I think that's what made this week good. It went by rather quickly...almost in a blur.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: Marley & Me by John Grogan, and A Wedding in December by Anita Shreve

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's one of my favorite worship songs too :-)

Popular Posts