too many questions...too few answers




How well do our worlds really mesh? Would this relationship work outside of the little bubble that is our campus and town? Is it bad that I didn't really miss him while I was in Michigan for four days? Should I feel guilty about New Year's Eve? Would he fit into my circles of friends? Is he really "my type"? Does it matter? Do I like him? Or just the idea of him? What balance between his conservative (shy?) behavior and my need for affection can I be okay with? Should I worry that I still don't feel 100% comfortable around him? That I hold back? Does that mean that him liking me is actually only him liking the part of me that he knows? Are we even dating? How does he respond when people ask (subtly or not) what's going on between us? Are the doubts I've had in the past few days a natural part of building a new relationship?

Or is this my heart trying to tell me something else?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: the Winter issue of Martha Stewart's Weddings magazine

Comments

Anonymous said…
I had a lot of questions like this when I started dating Former Army Man and I chalked it up to being hurt so much it was hard to trust men and let my guard down.

For you, it could be that, as well, or something entirely different.

You seemed to really be enjoying his company, so maybe you're overthinking it?

Popular Posts