the holidays were good because of...




...a meaningful and timely sermon about having faith, even when the destination isn't clear.

...being missed while I'm traveling.



...hugs and kisses from my Grandpa.

...cooking with Mom.

...finding out how true Michigan's slogan of "Great Lakes. Great Times." really is.



...a fantastic New Year's Eve, celebrated with one of my favorite people.

...this inspiring and compassionate high school football story.



...having a Mom who chooses Christmas gifts for practicality and for beauty.

...amazing deals on fabulous shoes...as in, 4 pairs for under $100.



...meeting not one but two cute groomsmen for my friends' December 2009 wedding.

...the kind if inaccurate compliment of being called someone's "skinny friend."



...being my pure, unfiltered self for a few days...and remembering the joy in that feeling.

What made your holidays good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: umm, nothing

Comments

Anonymous said…
You're not reading anything? At all? How is that possible? Did you lose your library card? Spend all your B&N gift cards?

Glad to hear you had a wonderful holiday, Colleen :)

Popular Posts