first date #4 update: the part where i get a little bit giddy


So ...that first date? The one that finally came after a few weeks of slowly getting to know this Cute Guy? The one that left me with a huge smile on my face? Yeah, Cute Guy enjoyed it, too. How do I know? Hmmm...mainly because, when I checked my email Saturday, I had a really sweet message from him saying he'd had fun and hoped we could get together again soon.

That's right - he asked me to go out on a second date. Yes, a second date. Um, yay!! And that's in addition to the times when we'll be hanging out with mutual friends or running into each other at campus activities.

As much as I'm still trying to be sensible and mature in my approach to this, I definitely feel like there's room now for a bit of girly, foolish giddiness. Here's this nice, funny, talented, attractive, hard-working, caring guy that I've heard nothing but good things about...oh, and he happens to be interested in me. In fact, he's interested enough that he was actually nervous before our date...and genuine enough to be concerned later about whether his nerves had made him too talkative. Say it with me - "awww!"

I cannot wait to hang out with him again.

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: The Beach House by Jane Green, and Blood Brothers by Elias Chacour

Comments

OH Joneses said…
I hope our retreat did not conflict with date #2!

Popular Posts