this week was good because of...




...watching history being made.

...animal night on Jay Leno, including an adorable baby sloth and a juvenile sea lion.

...a figurative smack upside the head during the message at Chapel on Tuesday.

...the last beautiful days of unseasonably warm weather.

...late-night ice cream and girl talk, and the nostalgic "feels like I'm back in college" feeling.

...hanging out with new friends.



...the rumble and roar of watching college football in person.

...learning a new way of getting to know a guy.

...the new Target commercial featuring Christina Aguilera - whose fun, fearless persona never ceases to inspire me.

...my first tailgating experience, and the amazing instant camaraderie among SEC football fans.



...thoughtful, caring conversations with a good friend visiting for the weekend.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: Blood Brothers by Elias Chacour

Comments

Popular Posts