this week was good because of...


...good conversations with friends.

...a campus community that values sharing information with its faculty, staff and students.

...a better episode of "Grey's Anatomy."

...lunchtime conversations with colleagues.

...fantastic unexpected birthday gifts.

...the simple comfort of curling up in bed with my teddy bear when I'm sick.

...a recuperative Saturday afternoon and evening spent on the couch watching college football.

...going to church locally for the first time.

...being "officially" introduced to a cute boy.

...time spent scrapbooking.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney

Comments

Anonymous said…
Let me know what you think of the DOAWK series. My kids are devouring them!

What made last week good? Lots of gym time, a lazy Friday, and email from new blog friends :)

Popular Posts