this week was good because of...


...the relaxing calm of baking cookies.

...confirming plans for a friend's visit next month.



...Mountain Day.

...a Bosses' Day lunch for the amazing mentor/guide/advisor/leader of our office.



...seeing my first opera, and having an absolutely amazing seat in the first row of the balcony.

...the 24-hour drive-thru at Arby's.

...bringing the last of my furniture and stuff over from Mom and Dad's house. *

...board game night with new friends.

...an afternoon of shopping that included the purchase of the new Nicholas Sparks book.

...weather cool enough to wear my wool scuffs.

What made your week good?

Where I am: home
What I'm reading: O, Ladies Home Journal & Coastal Living magazines

* and yes, Baxter...finally having all of my furniture means that pictures of my new place will be coming soon.

Comments

Popular Posts